CEO Advisor Newsletter December 2015
Be a More Successful CEO in 2016
Open to Change
In this article, Mark speaks of being open to change. Given the only constant in life (and business) is change, you better be adaptable, see the big picture as well as the details, realize when change is needed and act on it - quickly. A strong CEO needs to have the right tools in place to detect the need for change and realize the resulting opportunities that come with change.
If you are not actively planning and documenting your strategy, goals and key initiatives for 2016, you are behind the curve. You may also need a professional business advisor for 3+ months to help you with focus and discipline on this critical aspect of your business.
I will say it again - If you have not laid out your financial goals and used forecasting as a key planning method for Sales, Costs, Gross Profits, Expenses, Employee Hires, Profit and more, you are flying blind and not realizing your optimal profits and value of your business Seek a trusted business advisor to help you to plan for a more successful 2016.
One of the critical areas lacking in most small to mid-size companies is strong sales management. This leads to weak sales due to lack of accountability and training followed by turn-over and many lost opportunities. Profits soon suffer and the year is quickly lost.
Lack of planning, forecasting and goal setting and is a major deterrent to success and profits in 2016. CEO Advisor, Inc. provides expertise and experience to quickly and effectively assist you in planning, forecasting and goal setting for 2016. We address your specific needs with hands-on action, expertise and seasoned advice. Contact Mark Hartsell, MBA, CEO of CEO Advisor, Inc. at (949) 629-2520, by email at MHartsell@CEOAdvisor.com or visit us at www.CEOAdvisor.com for more information.
CEO Advisor, Inc. Advises Q-Vio, on Strategy, Sales Strategy and Growth
- CEO Advisor, Inc. (www.CEOAdvisor.com), a leading business advisory and mergers and acquisitions advisory firm in Newport Beach, CA is providing business strategy, sales strategy, marketing and growth advisory services to the three principals of Q-Vio, LLC (www.Q-Vio.com). Located in San Diego, CA, Q-Vio is a display technology company that enables the industrial, broadcast, military, marine and ruggedized markets to utilize their displays in direct sunlight with amazing clarity and resolution.
- CEO Advisor provides business advisory and mergers and acquisition advisory services affordably and effectively with hands-on work performed to assist CEOs, presidents, business owners and principal executives of small and mid-size organizations on growth, business strategy, business planning, business processes, sales strategy, sales team building, marketing, operations, finance, funding, exit strategy and mergers and acquisitions advisory services to grow their businesses to the next level.
- As a trusted CEO Advisor® to business owners since 2004, the firm specializes in providing business consulting services in a one-to-one advisory role on a weekly basis to address specific issues and maximize sales, profits and business value to generate a substantial return on our client's investment.
- Mark Hartsell, CEO of CEO Advisor, Inc. states, "Q-Vio has tremendous expertise in display technologies used in direct sunlight applications. Their team has provided crystal clear viewing in the most critical and difficult environments for a wide range of industrial and defense market segments. Q-Vio now is launching their SunScreen® display technology that eclipses any product on the market worldwide. CEO Advisor is very excited about playing a key role in their plans for 2016."
- Ray Pronko, President of Q-Vio states, "We are innovators in a critical aspect of the technology market. Our expertise in display technologies enables our customers to achieve heightened levels of success and we are very excited about the upcoming year. CEO Advisor has provided the advice and expertise to enable us to focus on our largest opportunities and grow to the next level."
- About Q-Vio, LLC
- Q-Vio's expertise in display technologies enables the industrial, broadcast, military and marine markets to utilize their display solutions in direct sunlight. The SunScreen displays are a stunning transformation that allow our customers to view these ultra-high bright displays, all available with touch screens, anti-glare and anti-reflective glass, in the most critical and difficult environments with crystal clear viewing. For nearly a decade, Fortune 500 companies and the U.S. Military have used Q-Vio's displays at the center of their mission critical ruggedized display products. For more information, call (858) 777-8299, email info@Q-Vio.com or visit www.Q-Vio.com.
- About CEO Advisor, Inc.
- CEO Advisor provides business consulting and mergers and acquisition advisory services affordably and effectively to meet the specific needs of small to mid-size companies in a wide range of industries, including software, technology, media, professional service firms, healthcare, manufacturing and many more. CEO Advisor's mission is to advise CEOs, presidents, business owners and principal executives with the needed expertise and focus, coupled with hands-on advice and work performed to grow your business to the next level or realize your life's dream through a successful exit.
- Contact CEO Advisor for a no cost, no obligation initial consultation at your office by calling Mark Hartsell, MBA, CEO at (949) 629-2520, by emailing MHartsell@CEOAdvisor.com, or visiting our web site at www.CEOAdvisor.com for more information.